Renogy Portable Power Station Phoenix 200, 222Wh Solar
Renogy Portable Power Station Phoenix 200, 222Wh Solar Generator, 2*120V/200W AC Outlets, 60W USB-C PD Output, Leightweight Lithium Battery Backup Charging for Outdoor Camping Home Emergency
- Light and Compact – Take power wherever you go. PHOENIX 200 is one of the lightest portable power stations with only 5.3 pounds and a capacity of 222Wh.
- Industry-Leading Recharging Speed – PHOENIX 200 solar generator can be charged to 80% in 1.5 hours when AC and USB-C are charged simultaneously at maximum power. It provides 4 recharging methods: AC, USB-C, solar, and car. The diverse charging options suit different usage scenarios, such as home, car, and outdoor.
- Charging 6 Devices at the same time – Compatible with most portable devices and small appliances, and can charge 6 devices simultaneously via 2 AC power outlets, 2 USB-A fast charging ports, 1 USB-C port, and 1 CIG port. The USB-C port can charge your devices at full speed without the bulky adapters, including phones, laptops, and handheld game consoles.
- Protect Your Electronic Devices – The built-in pure sine wave inverter provides up to 200W quality AC equivalent to grid power which will protect your sensitive equipment such as CPAP.
- Intelligent and Convenient – Quickly check your charging status with an informative LCD display, including battery level, input and output power, and estimated recharging time. Phoenix will automatically shut down when not charging for a certain period to save power. It can also be set to disable and enable CIG Port and AC Outlets by the simple push of buttons, to meet your needs.
Renogy Phoenix 222Wh Portable Power Station
PHOENIX 200 is one of the lightest portable power stations with only 5.3 pounds and a capacity of 222Wh. PHOENIX 200 can be charged to 80% in 1.5 hours when both AC and USB-C are charged at maximum power at the same time. It provides 4 recharging options: AC, USB-C, solar, and car. This solar generator can power 6 devices simultaneously, and it can charge devices while getting itself recharged. It's ideal for camping, road trips, photography, remote work, and outdoor activities.
Charge Faster Than You Think
Boost your Macbook Air M1 to 50% in only 40 mins. Let you have no worries about running out of power.
What size solar panel to use?
The operating voltage of the solar panel ＞ 10V, and the open-circuit voltage ≤ 25V. It is allowed to charge PHOENIX with a solar panel rated above 60W to account for the energy conversion loss. DO NOT connect multiple solar panels in series.
What is the capacity? Can it be charged and discharged at the same time?
The compact design with 222Wh capacity can easily power most portable devices and small appliances. It also supports powering the device and charging the Phoenix at the same time.
How long does it take to fully charge?
Solar: 4.3-5H; Wall Outlet: 4.3H; Car: 8H; USB-C: 4.1H.
How to store it properly if it will not be used for a long time?
Charge PHOENIX to 50% and remove all the connections from PHOENIX. Turn off PHOENIX. For long-term storage, discharge PHOENIX to 30% and charge it to 50% every 6 months. Fully charge PHOENIX when it is taken out of the storage.
|Battery Type||Lithium Iron|
|Battery Capacity||14.8V, 15000mAh / 222Wh|
|Battery Cycle Life||500 Cycles (80% DOD, 80% EOL)|
|Dimension||7.48 x 6.10 x 6.99 inch / 190 x 155 x 170 mm|
|Weight||5.29 lbs. / 2.4 kg|
|Charge Temperature||32°F~104°F / 0°C~40°C (Recommended);32°F~131°F / 0°C~55°C (Extreme)|
|Discharge Temperature||23°F~113°F / -5°C~45°C (Recommended);-4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C (Extreme)|
|Storage Temperature||32°F~113°F / 0°C~45°C|
|DC Input||10V~25V 4A, 60W Max|
|USB-C Input||5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3A,60W Max|
|Total Input||120W Max|
|USB-A Fast Charge Port (x2)||5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A, 18W Max|
|USB-C Output (x1)||5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3A,60W Max|
|CIG Output (x1)||11V~17V 10A, 120W Max|
|AC Output (x1/x2)||100V (JP)/120V (US, CA)/220V~240V (EU, UK, AU, KR,CN) 50Hz/60Hz, 200W Rated, 400W Surge|
|Total Output||278W Max|