GardePro E8 Wildlife Camera, WiFi, 32MP 1296P Trail Camera
GardePro E8 Wildlife Camera, WiFi, 32MP 1296P Trail Camera with 100ft Night Vision 0.1s Motion Activated, Camera Traps for Garde
- Innovative Wi-Fi Connection: Features super low-power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology and comes with a free and easy-to-use App (GardePro Mobile), allows you more easily to operate your cameras. No monthly fee. No remote control is required. All you need to do is stay within the Wi-Fi signal range.
- More Reliable Signal: Equipped with an antenna for more reliable Wi-Fi signal, significantly reduces the possibilities of Wi-Fi disconnection, ensures high-speed transmission speed between your mobile phone and your camera.
- Advanced Video Technology: Records smoother H.264 1296P videos with sound. Compared to MJPEG videos used in other game cameras, the compact H.264 file requires 80% less storage space than conventional ones, the video technology allows you seamless preview videos and pictures without having to download them first.
- Excellent Night Vision: The E8 is equipped with enhanced 940nm infrared technology, makes your camera more stealth, encompasses adaptive illumination technology to avoid overexposure or over-dimmed, delivers brilliant night vision up to 100ft.
- Crisp Clear Still Image and More: A starlight-level optical lens and a cutting-edge image sensor, well-tuned image technology combined to deliver up to 32MP pictures. Features all-new housing design, IP66 waterproof, 3 motion detection zones to reach ultra fast 0.1S motion detection.
|Dimensions:||18 x 12 x 8 cm; 530 Grams|
MORE IMPORTANT NOTES FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. The connection principle of mobile phone and camera is that Bluetooth is used for discovering camera, WiFi connection is used for data transmission such as preview, playback, image transmission and settings.
2. The E8 only supports direct Bluetooth and WiFi connection between your phone and camera. It is not supposed to connect to a WiFi router, WiFi hot spots and network. In open areas, the WiFi connection range can reach 45ft.
3. The WiFi App does not support the function of movement notification. You can open the App to check the camera's capture area or preview the gallery.
4. When your WiFi camera is connected, motion detection will be disabled. If you disconnect your WiFi camera or close the App for 90 seconds, your camera can detect movement again.
5. The battery can be easily removed by pulling the battery out of the connection between the two batteries.
How to choose between the GardePro E8 and the GardePro E6:
The minimum focussing distance of the GardePro E8 is 2.5meters(7.5ft). If you want closer, it is 1.5meters(4.5ft) on the GardePro E6. The E6 has wider field of view than the E8.
If you want to view closer animals, traps, it is recommended to use the E6, which has a larger viewing angle and looks wider. If you want to view farther animals, it is recommended to use the E8, so that distant objects look closer and clearer.