Blagdon Green Away for Ponds, Clears Green Water and Algae
Blagdon Green Away for Ponds, Clears Green Water and Algae, 500ml & 2724 Pond Sludgebuster, Digests Harmful Waste, Keeps Pond Clean, 4 x 9g Sachets, Each sachet treats 2,273 Litres
Blagdon Green Away for Ponds, Clears Green Water and Algae, Natural, Plant Friendly, Safe for Fish, 500ml
Use for resolving green water, with the appearance of pea soup, caused by suspended algae. Green Away is a naturally safe treatment for green water problems in a pond environment. It removes the suspended algae (which cause the green water) by clumping them together so that they either drop out of suspension or are trapped in the mechanical filtration media in your pond filter.
Green Away is harmless to filters and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife.
Excess sunlight and more nutrients than your existing pond plants can cope with are both factors that can stimulate algal growth. So, you may benefit from adding floating plants and regularly removing sludge from your pond.
This product is simple to use. Firstly, calculate the volume of water in your pond. Shake the bottle well before use to make sure the active ingredients are mixed correctly.
Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until the chamber is filled to the required level.
Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 500 litres (110 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Green Away to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface.
This is a single dose treatment, but it is safe to re-dose after 5 days if required, we recommend that the pond has a good level of aeration while adding any treatment.
To prevent further new algae growth or dangerous deoxygenation of the pond, we recommend removing the dead algae as it appears and using Blagdon Sludge Buster to help break down the waste.
Blagdon 2724 Pond Sludgebuster, Digests Harmful Waste, Keeps Pond Clean, 4 x 9g Sachets, Each sachet treats 2,273 Litres
Sludge Buster is an advanced blend of freeze-dried bacteria and enzymes that will actively consume the sludge that accumulates on the bottom of the pond. Left alone this sludge will harbour fish pathogens and detract from the water clarity as well as causing poor water quality. The bacteria selected for Sludge Buster utilize oxygen locked up in the sludge therefore they do not impact the level of oxygen available to livestock in the pond.
Each sachet contains 8,500 million bacteria ready to consume your pond sludge! Ideal for use after treatment with Green Away or Pond Balance to prevent dead algae deoxygenating the pond. Harmless to filters and all species of fish, plants and water using wildlife. 1 sachet (9g) treats 2.273 litres (500 gals) of pond water.
Sludge Buster contains cultures of biological organisms which actively consume organic sludge and so takes the hard work out of keeping your pond clean and healthy. Ponds produce large amounts of organic sludge such as dead vegetation, algae and excess food. This sludge blocks pumps and filters, and chokes ponds. Reduces time-consuming and messy manual cleaning.
Use regularly for a silt free pond! This product will do wonders for your pond even without a filter.
- Product 1: Green Away is harmless to filters and all species of pond fish, plants and all wildlife
- Product 1: Green Away clumps together the suspended algae, which cause the green water problem
- Product 1: The algae clumps then drop out of suspension or are trapped in the mechanical filtration media in your pond filter
- Product 1: Fish will benefit from the use of this product as algae can reduce the oxygen levels in the water
- Product 2: Contains cultures of biological organisms which actively consume organic sludge, use regularly to keep your pond clean and healthy
- Product 2: Each 9g sachet contains 8,500 million bacteria to consume the pond sludge
- Product 2: Sludge Buster reduces the time and effort spent on cleaning the pond and filter
- Product 2: Completely safe, this product will not harm any pond fish, plants or pond wildlife and is impossible to overdose