Amazfit Band 5 Smart Band Fitness Tracker with Alexa
Amazfit Band 5 Smart Band Fitness Tracker with Alexa Built-in, 15-Day Battery Life, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate, Sleep and Stress Monitor, 5 ATM Waterproof, 11 Sports Modes, Black
- Amazon Alexa Built-in: Talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit Band 5. Ask questions, get translations, set alarms, and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices and more.
- Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor: You can measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state with OxygenBeats for marathons and gym workouts.
- Cater to Your Health: The Amazfit Band 5 allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, all-day heart rate monitoring, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep and sleeping patterns.
- 15-Day Battery Life: Say goodbye to daily recharge. You don’t need to bring a charger for two-week trip. On a single charge, it has enough power to get you charged for 2 whole weeks mind free.
- Women’s Health Tracking: With the female period tracking system Band 5 records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and send smart notifications reminders. Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above, Bluetooth 5.0.
|Dimensions:||15 x 15 x 10 cm; 24 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
Measure Your Stress Level and Control It.
Check your personal stress level -relaxed, normal, medium or high- anytime you feel pressured or stressed, and get some suggestions to reduce it. A guided breathing exercise is especially developed to help you recover from excessive stress.
Keep Track of Your Menstrual Cycle.
Amazfit Band 5 can help you keep track of your menstrual cycles and ovulation periods, and alert you before they arrive.
Track 11 sports including swimming
Record the distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other data during your workouts. Waterproof to 5 ATM, Amazfit Band 5 can withstand all your daily activities and you can wear it while swimming, it will record your swimming data.