Water2Buy W2B180 Water Softener | Efficient Digital Meter Softener for 1-4 People | 100% Limescale Removed
SALE PRICE: £319.00
|Dimensions:||52.5 x 22 x 65 cm; 19.25 Kilograms|
|Water Softener Install Kit 3/4 Inch||Water Softener Crystal Salt||Water Softener Resin Cleaner||Drinkling Water Filter|
|OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR YOUR WATER SOFTENER||Installation Kit Stainless Steel Braided Hoses 3/4” (22mm) + Drain & Overflow Kit + Water Hardness Test Strip||25Kg Crystals Salt for Water Filtration Softeners – Highly Effective Salt crystals for all Water Softeners||Water2Buy SoftTec Water Softener Resin Cleaner Extends Lifetime and Protects your Water Softener||Water2Buy Undersink Drinking Water Filter System – Swan Neck Sink Water Filter – Complete Water Tap Filtration Kit for Homes – Easy DIY Installation|
Water Hardness in Europe
Choosing a Water Softener Made Easy
Start with the number of people it needs to provide soft water for.
We've divided our range up by the number of people it will comfortably produce soft water for.
Next, decide where you can fit it in your home. A Water Softener is usually installed where the mains water supply enters the building. That's usually under the kitchen sink or in the basement. Find out where your water enters your home and measure the space available.
Using this information, you should be left with a shortlist of suitable water softeners, pick the one that suits your budget!
As a rule of thumb, buy the biggest one you can fit and afford, it will have the best lifetime value.
Green V Blue
Blue water softeners are the Pre-2020 range, they are still effective and budget friendly. The green range are our modern more advanced models and come with Smart APP support.
|W2B110 WATER SOFTENER||W2B180 WATER SOFTENER||W2B200 WATER SOFTENER||W2B500 WATER SOFTENER||W2B780 WATER SOFTENER||W2B800 WATER SOFTENER|
|Number of People||1 – 4||1 – 4||1 – 4||1 – 7||1 – 10||1 – 10|
|Install Location||Kitchen Cupboard, Garage, Basement||Kitchen Cupboard, Garage, Basement||Kitchen Cupboard, Garage, Basement||Garage, Basement||Garage, Basement||Garage, Basement|
|Litres of soft water generated||1250||1250||1250||1417||3680||3680|
|Dimensions (mm)||W220 X D425 X H650||W220 X D525 X H650||W220 X D525 X H650||W303 X D570 X H700||W225 X D500 X H1100||W225 X D500 X H1100|
|Fitting Size||3/4 Inch High Flow||3/4 Inch High Flow||3/4 Inch High Flow||3/4 Inch High Flow||1 Inch Mega Flow||1 Inch Mega Flow|
Installing a Water Softener Made Easy
Here's the most frequently asked questions when buying a water softener
- What is Regeneration? Regeneration is the cleaning process where salt is used to wash the resin in your water softener. The resin is the part that actually removes limescale. After regeneration, a water softener can produce its full capacity of soft water without needing to regenerate again. Regeneration is often called backwash. A backwash takes about 30 minutes and usually performs when the water is not in use.
- What's The difference between a timer and a meter water softener? 'Timer' or 'Meter' refers to the regeneration type. A Timer water softener regenerates every few days regardless of water usage. So a timer will always regenerate and use salt even if it's capable of producing more soft water. This means a timer uses more salt and water than a meter. A Meter Softeners measures your water usage and counts down the soft water capacity it has left. It only performs a regeneration when there is no softening capacity left, making it more efficient.
- Are their other parts or items required for water softener install? Water2Buy do not include additional items for water softener install as plumbing sizes vary, and you may be able to re-use your existing connections if replacing an old water softener. Here is a list of parts that any standard water softener install will require.
- Connection hoses, we recommend steel braided flexible hoses. You'll need 2 hoses one in and one out.The first hose connects your mains hard water supply to your water softener. The second returns soft water from your water softener to your water system. Buy the same size hoses as your pipes.E.g. If you have 3/4 in pipes, then buy 3/4 hoses and connect them to 3/4 water softener connection fittings.
- Water Softener Connection Fittings. The fittings on a water2buy softener are inexpensive and interchangeable. So you can buy different size fittings if you need to. This makes Water2Buy water softeners compatible with all plumbing. Water2Buy water softeners come with 1 set of fittings included, check the listing for the size included.
- You will need a waste pipe, the water softener flushes brine out of the waste pipe during its Regeneration.
- Over flow pipe, Overflow pipes allow water to overflow to a safe location in case of a malfunction.
- By-pass valve. Your local plumbing code may require you to install a by-pass valve before your water softener.A by-pass valve allows you to by-pass the water softener in the event of a problem. Water2Buy Models (W2B180, W2B200, W2B500, W2B780, W2B800) come with a free by-pass valve pre fitted so there is no need to purchase an extra valve or mounting block.
- Can I drink softened water The acceptable level of Sodium in drinking water is 200Mg per litre While the amount varies a water softener can add about 10Mg per litre. If you are concerned then you can install a filter tap or leave a drinking tap with hard water.