SQUEEZE master Dual Chamber Compost Tumbler Bin 160 l Capacity rotatable, Better Air Circulation Efficient Compost, Rotating Tumbling Composter Bin for Garden
SALE PRICE: £89.99
About this item
- Reduce your garden and kitchen waste at any time of year with the compost and produce your own compost that you can use as an organic fertiliser for your plants. Perfectly suited for your garden and for people not wanting to mix the organic waste in their traditional compost bin
- The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 4-6 weeks
- The composter is not sealed and the divider inside will fit securely but perfectly so that the best aeration is achieved for effective composting. So that organic waste can be decomposed without agglomeration. Which helps make the best compost for you
- Our efficient tumbler system is simple to load and unload, the BPA-free, food grade, weatherproof and UV-protected plastic ensures faster and more efficient composting all year round, while never leaching harmful toxins
- For the quick composter, organic waste from the garden and kitchen, such as: lawn cutting, leaves, fruit and vegetable waste, eggshells, coffee grinds, banana peels, palm fronds, or others that according to the composting instruction
|Dimensions:||58.8 x 57.5 x 22.2 cm; 12.16 Kilograms|
Dual Rotating Outdoor Garden Compost Bin
This tumbling composter is perfect for everyone wishing to produce their own fast free compost at home, school or work place. It is built with the mechanism of recycling the rubbish within the tumbling composter chamber itself. The simple locking system of the composter helps facilitate effortless turning of the compost heap, which makes the composter light and easy to use, so is suitable for all to use.The internal aeration of tumbling composter accelerates the process of composting, so the entire composting process is finished within just 3-4 weeks, saving time on the usual 9 week process.
What can I add in the compost tumbler?
- Vegetable remains/Fruit remains/Legume remains/Eggshells
- Filters with the coffee that was left in it.
- Leftovers of cooked food/ Napkins (break them into pieces)
- Lawn and garden leaves
What should I not add in the compost bin?
- Cigarette butts and packs/Chewing gums/Aluminum foil, wax or adhesive
- Rubber or plastics/Waste from vacuum cleaner bags/Juice or milk boxes
- Wood sawdust treated with chemicals/Disposable diapers/Very woody plants