Greenworks Tools Cordless and Drill Screwdriver GD24ID (Li-Ion 24 V 300 N.m Torque 2800 rpm 6.35 mm Shaft Diameter Powerful Brushless Motor Without Battery and Charger)
SALE PRICE: £89.99
About this item
- EASY TO START – Insert 24V battery & get started: with the cordless drill helicopter for demanding drilling and screwdriving work around your home – battery and charger are not included
- HIGH WORK EFFICIENCY – our practical helper has a torque of 300 Nm for powerful drilling and precise screwing – the drill chuck can be opened and closed easily
- POWERFUL – our cordless & drill screwdriver convinces with the brushless Greenworks motor with more power and longer running time – high speeds for powerful screwdriving
- PRACTICAL – our Greenworks cordless screwdriver is equipped with a non-slip rubber grip for a comfortable grip and better control and can run forwards and backwards
- ONE BATTERY FOR ALL – the Greenworks 24V batteries from 2Ah up to powerful 4Ah are versatile & compatible with many Greenworks products in the garden & workshop
Greenworks cordless & drill screwdriver GD24ID – without battery and charger.
Simply insert the battery and get started – our practical helper will help you in no time at all with demanding drilling and screwing work around your house.
Thanks to the brushless Greenworks motor, our cordless screwdriver convinces with more power and longer running times.
Small and light, our Greenworks screwdriver is easy to handle and at the same time powerful with a high torque of 300 N.m and easy opening and closing of the drill chuck for fast screwing work.
Practical equipment: Our cordless & drill screwdriver has a shaft diameter of 6.35 mm.
The non-slip rubber grip provides a comfortable grip and more control when working with the cordless drill & drill helicopter.
– Battery: 24 Volt (not included in delivery)
– Torque: 300 N.m
– Speed: 2800 revolutions/minute
– shank diameter: 6,35 mm
– Running time: 20 minutes (with 2 Ah)
– Running time: 40 minutes (at 4 Ah)
– Weight: 1,18 kg
– Dimensions: 22.1 x 16.5 x 9 cm
ONE BATTERY FOR ALL: Our Greenworks 24V batteries from 2Ah to powerful 4Ah are versatile and compatible with many other 24V products from Greenworks in the garden & workshop sector.
|Dimensions:||22.4 x 17 x 9.2 cm; 1.19 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
24 Volt cordless impact wrench
With the Greenworks cordless impact wrench GD24ID3 every job becomes child's play. The integrated LED lamp always puts your work in the right light, allowing you to make precise and accurate progress.
Thanks to the battery-powered motor, the cordless screwdriver is also suitable for working outdoors, as there is no need for a power socket – so you can do your work anywhere. And all of this is also harmless to the environment! The powerful 24V battery has no direct emissions and works 90% energy efficient – without having to sacrifice power. This means that you can use the Greenworks screwdriver everywhere without any problems, without any annoying extension cables or tripping hazards.
Our rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are not only good for the environment, but also for your wallet: Greenworks 24V batteries can be used for any 24V Greenworks tool. If you're clever, you can charge one battery while using another one and you can't be stopped!
- 24V Li-Ion battery (not included)
- up to 2800 rpm
- LED lamp
- 400 Nm max. torque
- 1,3 kg weight
Versatile in use
You can use the Greenworks cordless impact wrench in many different ways. Regardless of which small or larger screwing jobs are involved, the impact drill provides optimum support. The cordless impact wrench is not only a reliable helper for workshop work, but also supports you in the maintenance of your vehicle fleet. Thanks to the impact wrench, changing tyres is a simple matter.
At only 1.3 kg (without battery), the 24V cordless percussion drill is easy and convenient to use. No more sore muscles from home work! Especially hobbyists can enjoy the lightweight and ergonomically optimal handling of the percussion drill.
Integrated LED light
Always put your work in the right light! The integrated LED light allows you to work precisely and accurately, regardless of the lighting conditions in your garage. So you always have your work in view.
Easy to start
Just get started! The 24V battery can be quickly and easily attached to the percussion drill. No tangled cables, no tripping hazards, no complicated assembly. Every Greenworks 24V tool can be started immediately and easily with the battery.
The 5 most important advantages of 24V batteries
1. Powerful performance without noise, smells, vibration or pollution
2. Ready to use immediately, even after long storage.
3. Never buy petrol and refuel again.
4. No maintenance required, as no spark plug, oil or air filter.
5. Cordless, therefore no cable tangle and no tripping hazard.
One battery for all 24V devices from Greenworks Tools
Compatible with a wide range of products for workshop and garden
Greenworks lithium-ion batteries deliver full power when used with Greenworks Tools. The 24V battery has 20% more capacity than batteries with 18V or 20V. You can use it for all your 24V tools, whether for garden or workshop so not only do you protect the environment, but also your wallet. Both batteries can be released quickly and effortlessly into the handle of each piece of machinery.
- 1 24V Greenworks GD24IW400 impact wrench
- 1 instruction manual