Bosch Professional GSB 18 V-21 + GDR 18 V-160 Combi and Impact Driver
SALE PRICE: £199.99
About this item
- GSB: Torque (hard/soft) 55/21 Nm.
- GSB: Designed for professional applications thanks to 13 mm keyless chuck.
- GDR: Max Torque 160 Nm.
- GDR: fast working progress thanks to high speed and high torque.
- included components: Combi; Impact Driver; 2 x 18 V 2.0 Ah; charger; L-BOXX power source type: Battery-powered
Product descriptionStyle Name:GSB 18 V-21 + GDR 18 V-160 (twin pack)
The Bosch 06019g5172 is an 18v combi and impact driver twin pack. The kit contains 2 x 2.0ah batteries, charger and an l-box case. the gsb18v-21 has a max toque of 55nm and comes supplied with a 13mm keyless chuck. The drill is a reliable and durable drill driver for daily usage thanks to full metal gear and electronic cell protection (ECP). The impact driver has 160nm of torque and features high speed. The ergonomic design enables easy and comfortable grip.
|Dimensions:||44.3 x 36 x 15.5 cm; 5 Kilograms|
|Model:||GSB 18 V-21 + GDR 18 V-160|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Ion|
From the manufacturer
Bosch Professional GSB 18 V-21
Reliable entry-level cordless combi drill in the 18 V category – with impact drilling function
- 55 Nm of hard torque delivers the performance necessary for the basic drilling and drill driving applications
- Reliability, durability, and professional quality for daily use due to full-metal gear box and Electronic Cell Protection
- Professional design with keyless 13-mm chuck enables quality work
GDR 18 V-160 Combi and Impact Driver
- Ergonomic design provides convenient tool handling for precise working results
- High torque makes the tool powerful and easy to use even in heavy applications
- Combination of high torque and high speed supports fast working progress and efficiency
In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart. This was the birth of today‘s globally operating company. Right from the start, it was characterised by innovative strength and social commitment.
The turn of the new millennium signalled a transformational shift for Bosch. Technological advancements changed our world in ways that we did not think were possible and the company began to venture into new territories. In every sphere, Bosch began working towards a connected world. Improving mobility, shaping the cities of the future, and making homes smarter, industries connected, and healthcare more efficient is now a key focus for the company.